Join Our Team
At Greater Learning LP, we are proud to be one of the most respected pediatric and adolescent speech-language pathology programs in San Antonio. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of individuals with communication disorders and in children with feeding or swallowing disorders.
If you have a passion for pediatric speech-language pathology and want to work in an exceptional practice environment, we invite you to consider a position at Greater Learning LP.
Why work here?
• We encourage staff to specialize in their areas of interest. They see patients with disorders only in their areas of interest and expertise.
• We use the latest procedures and evidence-based practice as determined by our therapists.
• We have many opportunities for innovation, creativity and programmatic leadership.
• We have a very positive work environment where staff work collaboratively and support each other.
A Rewarding Career
• We offer a varied caseload and the ability to specialize in areas of interest and strength.
• We offer the opportunity for clinical speech-language pathologists who demonstrate leadership skills and advanced clinical knowledge to grow professionally throughout their careers.
• Our staff members are offered flexibility in their schedules and enjoy generous benefits.
• We have a very positive and supportive work environment.
What We’re Looking For
We are dedicated to providing exceptional services to individuals of all ages and their families. We are passionate about the care we provide today and we are seeking new and better ways to care for them in the future.
We hire well qualified speech-language pathologists who demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Patient and family focused
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to get along well with others
• Strong team player and team contributor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Dedication to the profession and commitment to a position