Save time and money by reserving your spot at Greater Learning’s First Strokes Multi-Sensory Fine Motor and Handwriting Workshop Occupational Therapists presented by Jan McCleskey, MA, OTR.
Aside from an educational, fun affair you’ll receive a code at the workshop site, to go to The Handwriting Clinic’s website to download the following products, plus many more files!
Files will include:
• Handouts of all workshop slides ( you will also be given summary handouts at the workshop)
• Autism and Special Needs: Simple Handwriting Worksheets (9.00 TPT value)
• First Strokes Number Reversals Program (9.00 value)
• PowerPoint Flashcards -STOP Letter Reversals Brain Break for the Classroom or Clinic ($5.00 TPT value)
• b and d reversal activities ($2.00 TPT value)
• Zoo Animal Fine Motor Mega-pack of Coloring, Tongs, Scissors, Writing Labs. Note: this will include over 200 labs, and is not available commercially– it’s only for our workshop participants!
This file will include handouts for training for how to hold a pencil, TIP grip training sheets, punch dot activities, tongs activities, labels for containers for sorting labs, scissors skills program from simple to advanced, visual motor files, coloring power files to teach dynamic grasp, pokey art, circle dot labs for eye hand coordination –color –punch -paint, sequenced a –z and number punch dot labs, and crazy pencil labs. It will also include a sample of writing labs (circle and write, cut and write, trace and copy). $50 + value
• Adaptive Papers for Writing
• How to Use the First Strokes Program in a School or Therapy Setting Training Article –Training manual for multi-sensory handwriting strategies. While it does address First Strokes, it also addresses activities for any handwriting program.
• Developing a Fine Motor Program for Classroom or Therapy Article (this is a fantastic resource for providing training in schools or in-service training for therapists or teachers)
Workshop fee does not include First Strokes Handwriting Programs. Programs can be purchased from The Handwriting Clinic as hard copies or digital licenses. They can also be purchased as digital downloads from The Fine Motor Store on Teachers Pay Teachers. This workshop is not product specific –goes over techniques for any handwriting program.
This workshop has been approved by the Texas Occupational Therapy Association for 6.5 contact hours of CEU’s.
ADA: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact Greater Learning LP at least 2 weeks before the
seminar date so that arrangements can be made. Certificates will be awarded upon receipt of payment and
successful completion of the inservice through actual attendance/contact hours, and submission of